Selvaggio Blu, more Blu!
This is the ideal Selvaggio Blu, revisited by locals after years of experience along the trek. The most spectacular variations, the easiest detours and secret passages are all included in this program!
Perfect for those who have already hiked the original Selvaggio Blu or for swimming lovers, who want to enjoy the incredible sea of the Coast of Baunei.
Compared to the original Selvaggio Blu, this program takes 7 days and e stops along the beach every night, including nature wonders like Cala Mariolu and Cala Biriala. We also do the famous via ferrata di Goloritzé, spectacular passages on the cliffs that close the bay in the north side that take to the Via Ferrata opened by Marcello Cominetti and Explorando Supramonte in June 2014.
- arrival transfer from Cagliari airport
- jeep transfer to the trailhead
- boat transfer to S. Maria Navarrese at the end of the trek
- dinner, breakfast and packed lunch for all days of the trek
- Local Guide
- Certified Mountain Guide, in assistance to the local guide during stages with technical difficulties
- daily heavy luggage delivery and pick up
- dinner and night at b&b for the last night of the trek
- equipment you won't bring along
- single room supplement
- town ticket
- cancellation insurance
- everything that is not expressly specified as "included"
pre-Selvaggio Blu briefing with your local guide.
Jeep transfer, dinner and night at Ovile Ginnirco
first stage start: from Ginnirco to Portu Pedrosu/Portu Cuau.
Hiking time: 6h. Elevation gain: 120 m
second stage start: from Portu Pedrosu/ Portu Cuau to Goloritzé.
Hiking time: 6h. Elevation gain: 650 m
third stage start: from Goloritzé to Cala Mariolu.
Hiking time: 5h. Elevation gain: 200 m
Technical difficulties: short fixed rope routes and via ferrata
fourth stage start: from Cala Mariolu to Grotta del Fico.
Hiking time: 6/7h. Elevation gain: 500 m
Technical difficulties: about 30 m rappel
fifth stage start: from Grotta del Fico to Cala Sisine.
Hiking time: 6h. Elevation gain: 500 m
Technical difficulties: climb (10 m – IVinf.) and rappels up to 45 m
sixth stage start: from Cala Sisine to Cala Luna.
Hiking time: 5h. Elevation gain: +650m -650m
At the end of the trek, a short time to relax on the beach, then boat transfer to S. Maria Navarrese